Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday Morning

Well... just an update on the past couple of days. Thursday afternoon Andrew left for San Antonio for work. He is supposed to be back tonight. It hasn't been to bad because I've kept myself busy. Thursday night I took dinner to Jill and hung out with her. We watched the VP debate. She seems to be doing well by the way. We won't know the outcome of her transfer for a couple of weeks. I'll be sure to keep you updated on her and Alex.

Yesterday I had inservice at school which flew by. I didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped. Yesterday afternoon I had to take both dogs to the vet - what an adventure. Liberty had to go for her yearly check up. Liam needed a booster shot and they were checking to see if his parasite was gone. It looks like it is. :) After managing to get them home I took off to Jill's again. Andrew's oldest brother, Chris and his wife Kerri, welcomed a new baby girl into the family yesterday. Her name is Kandace April Weaver and she is absolutely gorgeous. We went to meet her last night. Her daddy even let go of her long enough for us to hold her. LOL! He is definitely in love with his little girl and she seems to already know her daddy's voice.

After we left the hospital Jill, Momma and Daddy Weaver, Joy (Andrew's sister), Cody, Pryce (nephews), and I went to eat at Dixie Cafe. It was yummy! Then home to bed. I had to baby Liberty when I got home. The vet always makes her mopey. She wanted her mommy. She wouldn't leave me side and wanted me to carry her everywhere - just like a child.

So now it is Saturday morning. I'm typing away and the dogs are eating each other's faces - it's what they do. I'm sitting here wondering what I'm going to do until 7 when Drew gets home. I need to do laundry in a major way and I need to do some work for school, but right now I don't really want to do either. I don't even want to watch tv. I'm so used to watching Andrew's shows on Saturday morning.

Well I guess I've rambled enough for today. Below are some pictures of the beautiful Kandace April.

Kandace with her Mommy & Daddy


with her Granny


with her Papa


with her Aunt E


with her Aunt Joy


and with her Aunt Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment