Friday, April 17, 2009

Three Less

Well, Andrew now has three less teeth in his head. :) He is handling it very well. I did just fine at the doctor's off although I did get a little nervous after they took him back.

We have changed his gauze twice now and I do not do well with this. I see those bloody gauze and immediately feel like I'm going to throw up. Guess that why God made me a teacher instead of a nurse. :) He just took his first pain pill and dose of antibiotics.

As of right now, we are both laying in bed taking it easy. I figure you will find us doing this all weekend. :) Praying the bleeding stops soon. How long does that normally last?

Thanks for your prayers today for the both of us. We appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear he's doing well. Joy changed my gauze out for a few days, if I remember correctly. There's less and less blood each day though. Make sure he stays hydrated...that will help a lot, as well. Just don't let him suck through a straw. These are things that I remember from having mine out. :) I'm sure you're a wonderful nurse!!

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Andrew and belated Happy Birthday Liam!

    ReplyDelete