Monday, July 13, 2009

Better late than never??

Okay today is now the 13th. I have had a post about the 4th of July weekend sitting in my computer since, well the 4th. For some reason, I just don't seem to want to sit down and get pictures off my camera lately. I would probably just skip this post all together, but I've been promising to get some pics up for my Momma. So... here are some pics from my two days with Kandace, nephew's birthday, and the 4th.


All tuckered out...

Just hanging out

K and Liam Bailey... He only like her the first five minutes and then he was ready to have his Momma back.


PB and his kayak cake

Drew and I laying on our blankets listening to the music. It was such a wonderful afternoon to be doing this.

Two of our favorite people... Stuart and Laura

The Arkansas Symphony Orchestra playing as a HUGE flag rose in the background. Brought tears to my eyes.

Trying to take a pic with all four of us... At least it is a good pic of me. :)

And of course you know I had some chicken strips. :) Let me just tell you, these just might be the BEST chicken strips I have ever had. I have been craving them since the 4th, but that little trailer just isn't there anymore. :(

3 comments:

  1. Kandace is so cute and has so much hair! Great pics!

    SHelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures! looks like you had a lot of fun - I love going to festivals and you are right - the food there is always the best!

    ReplyDelete