Saturday, November 13, 2010

My New Toy


Last night, Andrew and I bought me a new phone. I asked around before making a decision on what phone I wanted and everyone told me the iPhone was the best. I just didn't want an iPhone. I don't dislike them. I just wanted something different than everyone else.

I went with a new Windows 7 phone. The Samsung Focus. The phone I had was a Samsung and I really liked it.

Other than a few frustrations, I really like the focus. The moron at the AT&T store deleted all my contacts. GRRRR!! It has been a very frustrating process. I don't even know what numbers are missing because I had so many. I've been trying all day to get some of them back. Between the husband and my Momma, I got a few.

It really is a neat phone though. I'm enjoying playing with it. I was so behind in the world of cell phones. It just amazes me that when someone calls, their facebook picture pops up.

Aww.. the little things!

My only other complaint is that because it is so new (just came out Monday) I can't download any ringtones. At least I can't figure how to. The ones it came with totally stink. I like just a normal ringtone that sounds like a phone is ringing. This phone doesn't come with a single ringtone like that.

I'm sure there is a way to get a ringtone. I just still have lots to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment