Sunday, November 23, 2008

In His Holy Name Challenge

I am really excited about this challenge which begins in 2009. It is hosted by Patter. This year she has been doing a Word a Week Challenge. She gives you a word to study in your Bible for a week and you scrap the word as well. I believe most people do this on something like an index card. Unfortunately I just discovered about a month ago. I felt like it was a little late to join. I've been hoping that she would start a new one in January. Well she plans to begin a challenge, but this time a little differently. It is called In His Holy Name. Every other week she will give us one of God's many names to study. We are really going to get to know our Heavenly Father in 2009. I am so excited. I get to learn more about God and grow closer to him as I scrapbook. It just doesn't get any better than that. I hope that you will check it out. Go ahead - you don't even have to wait for the new year. I also pray that you will take this challenge - even if you have never scrapped before. She shows you hers each week - so you can get an idea and run with it. It can be any size - as big or as small as you want it. She plans to make a 6x6 album and use it as a coffee talbe book. I like that idea and will probably do the same. Even if you don't think you can handle the scrapbooking part of it, check it out anyway. It is still a Bible Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment