Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Miss America

Hey everyone! Okay normally if I watch some of the Miss America pageant fine, if not no big deal. However, this year I have special interest in the contest. Miss Arkansas, Ashlen Batson, graduated from Newark High School in 2005. I went to school with Miss Arkansas. She graduated with my little brother. She is such a sweetheart. I knew her pretty well. Anyway, they have a reality tv show this year, one I already know I will be addicted too, where we get to vote for 4 of the girls who will be in the top 15 of Miss America. I have to watch now so that I can vote for Ashlen. How cool! I'll let you know more about the voting later in case you want to help support Miss Arkansas - and yes I know someone of you aren't from the great state of Arkansas. I'm really sorry about that. Anyway the show premiers January 2 - that's this Friday on TLC. The website is http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/miss-america/miss-america.html

2 comments:

  1. Your Miss Arkansas is very beautiful.
    My son went to school with Miss America 2007 Lauren from Lawton OK. It was exciting to watch and see her win. Good luck Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has my vote! Thanks for sharing.

    :) Sara

    ReplyDelete