Sunday, November 15, 2009

A little of this and a little of that

Being churchless isn't all bad. It gives me the opportunity to have my husband beside me in church. This is a rarity for us. For most of our marriage, he has been in the sound booth or on the stage. Don't get me wrong, I love that I have a husband who uses his gifts to serve the Lord. But it is also nice to be able to worship right next to him during services. We returned to New Life, the place we visited last week. While I've enjoyed it, I think it is safe to say it will not be our new home church.

Baby fever is back. After my last post on having baby fever, I sat down and talked about it with the husband. I knew that was all I needed. And it was. After our talk, I felt better. But... I recently met two new precious beautiful nieces and well... it is back. :) This time around, it is more than last time. This time, I want a baby. Not now because that means baby would be here around August and that just isn't good timing for this school teacher. But soon. Again.. I'm not saying we are about to start trying to have a baby. I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't feel the same way and I'm okay with that. I'm just dreaming.

Along with my baby fever, I also have Christmas fever. I am so ready to put my tree up and get out all of my Christmas decor. I'm ready to go Christmas shopping. I'm ready for all things Christmas.

Tomorrow morning I'm taking four of my student council members to have breakfast with Tom from Channel 11 at Golden Corral. This means I get to be at school at 4:15AM. Something tells me it is going to be a long day.

I'm working on some paintings to serve as Christmas Door Decor. Hope to show you those soon. Still wanting to sale some of my scrapbooks, but haven't come up with a name that I love and is available. I thought I had one, but there is already a blog with that name. Still open to suggestions.


And that is all my ramblings for tonight.

Have a great week! Love ya, E

3 comments:

  1. My October baby wasn't idea for this school teacher either LOL but God had greater plans than our own!I remember planning that May baby and then when it all came down to it I just wanted a baby no matter when his birthday was! You'll figure it out no matter when that little baby comes now or years to come!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby fever.... it is dangerous :)

    I don't know what is wrong with my blog.... it has gone crazy and I'm guessing it isn't updating anyone, but who knows. So just keep checking... I'm still posting every couple of days!

    I am so with you on the Christmas fever... P and I just put up some of our Christmas decorations - we'll save the tree for after Thanksgiving but we have some other fun stuff out! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elainaann!!! You won my giveaway!!! Please e-mail me your complete name, address and phone number. I'll have to pass that information along to CSNbaby if that is okay. The toy is coming directly from them. Congratulations! I hope your sweet little niece enjoys it! Yay! My e-mail is leighahorton@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete