Saturday, September 21, 2019

Quaint Little Towns and Big Houses

Day 8 was all about quaint little towns and big houses.

Mansions really.

We drove to Newport, Rhode Island to check out a few of the cottages by the sea.





I'm a sucker for self guided audio tours.  I kinda love them.

Just call me a tourist.



I can't even imagine living like this.




Touring mansions can make a girl hungry.

For lunch we tried a place called Winner Winner.

It was no Gus's but it was pretty good.



After lunch and mansion touring it was time for another state.

Mystic, Connecticut was the cutest little town.

I loved our time here.





  

We both loved this store.  They had the softest shirts!

We tried multiple times to have pizza on this trip failing each time until we arrived in Mystic.  So yes we ordered two LARGE pizzas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment