Saturday, September 21, 2019

The Santa Maria and Our Last Full Day


Vacationing can be exhausting.

So on this day we rested and stayed close to camp.

We did do a little exploring.

Andrew heard there was going to be a replica of the Santa Maria nearby and he wanted to check it out.  I wasn't all that excited but was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.







I cannot even imagine living on this ship with no navigation or really any idea where you are headed.  




Today's lunch was a place recommended to us by our camping neighbors.  Andrew makes friends wherever he goes.  I admire that about him.



I had been saying all along that I wanted to try lobster.  This was my opportunity.

So what did I do?

I ate chicken of course.

Maybe next time.

After lunch we drove and round and did a little window shopping before heading back for a nap.



We do love ice cream on vacation.




We tried to have one last campfire.

Andrew enjoyed it.

In the rain.

I admired it from inside the camper.





It was the perfect last full day of vacation.

Fun and restful all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment