Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thankful Thursday Ten

1. The days are longer and I'm waking up to the sound of birds singing.

2. There are only 5 school days left until Spring Break.

3. It's March which means it is time for the Weaver Fam Bracket Challenge - one of my favorite things.

3. My first time presenting went very well.

4. My family and friends prayed me through that presentation.

5. I received the sweetest note from a student last week.


6.  I'm going to be able to spread my last two grad school classes out so my fall should be much easier to manage.

7. We've made some good progress on cleaning out our storage unit.

8.  I was able to spend a little bit of time outside soaking up the sun today.

9.  We are hanging out with some dear friends tomorrow evening.

10. We have a quick trip to Arkansas coming up soon which means family time.


No comments:

Post a Comment