Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thankful Thursday - We're Going Home


Andrew and I have enjoyed our time in Missouri.

We met some of our very best friends here.


I will forever be thankful that Andrew and Eric met in our backyard and decided we should all be friends.  I love the people in this picture with all my heart.  We have all laughed together and cried together.

It broke our hearts when they moved almost a year ago.

Missouri hasn't been the same.

And now it is our turn to leave Missouri.

Andrew and I have been talking about and praying about moving home to Arkansas for a while now.

We discussed different parts of Arkansas and have landed on Central Arkansas.

We will moving back this summer. 

I am thankful to be moving home and all the adventures that is going to include for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment