Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Stay At Home Teacher

I'm working from home this week.

Heck.  I'm working from home for the foreseeable future.

I'm a teacher.  I don't work from home.

I belong in my classroom with a room full of sassy 7th graders.

This week is about making phone calls to families of my students and waiting for information about what distance learning will look like next week.

I feel lost.

I want to start planning and preparing so that I can give my students the best possible lessons from distance next week.  But I don't know if I should plan paper lessons, digital lessons, or both.

So I'm just sitting here feeling lost.

Not much motivation to do anything.


On the bright side...working from home has allowed me slow mornings to spend time in the Word.

I'm currently doing a study from The Daily Grace Co.


I'm seeing God's faithfulness to his people.

And I can't even begin to tell you the good that does for my heart.



God is working behind the scenes in ways we can't even imagine.





No comments:

Post a Comment