Monday, July 11, 2016

Dreaming of Vacation

Andrew and I officially booked our vacation yesterday.

Y'all I seriously start crying when I think about it.

I guess I'm becoming more Weaver. :)

It has been six years since Andrew and I went on a week long vacation by ourselves.

We've been on several little weekend getaways and a vacation with all the Weavers.

And I love those!

But there is just something about a week away with just my man.

We will be visiting the Carolinas.

We've been talking about Charleston forever.

We decided to Asheville and Myrtle Beach to the itinerary.

I feel like this good vacation is a good mix of both of our likes.

We will play golf and go zip lining.

We will see lots of history and do lots of shopping.

And the best part...we get to spend some time with our NC family.

Let the countdown begin.




1 comment: