1. Andrew's commute will go from a little over an hour to less than ten minutes. This means more time together. It means we can eat dinner together.
2. Wal-Mart Pick Up....I cannot say how I'm excited I am about this. Grocery Shopping will never be the same.
3. All the gym options. I'm excited to find a gym and join some classes. I miss Zumba. And who knows...maybe I'll try something new.
4. We will have more than a handful of options when we want to go out to eat.
5. Proximity to golf courses. My husband is going to play golf regardless. Being closer to the course makes those golf days a little shorter.
6. Shopping. Oh the Shopping. I'm going to be right down the road from Hobby Lobby and a mall and Ulta and....my husband may need to take my debit card away.
7. Church...We never really found a church that was a good fit for us when we moved to Heber Springs. There are so many more options where we are moving. One of my biggest prayers, expectations, and excitements is finding a church home.
8. Friends...With a new church a new gym, I'm praying for new friends. I miss having a group of women that I can connect with it - people I can encourage and who can encourage me.
9. Infertility means lots of doctors appointments. It will be nice to be 15 minutes from our clinic instead of an hour and 15 minutes.
10. New Job. I'm happy in my current position at my current school. But I'm sort of hoping God leads me to a new position out of my comfort zone. I want something to push me and stretch me as a teacher. Scary but exciting.