Sunday, December 31, 2017

Our 2017 Favorites

2017...What a year!

Though there were definitely some rough moments in 2017, it was also one of the greatest years.

Andrew and I looked back over the year and picked 5 of our favorite moments.

Here they are in no particular order.




ONE.

We both agree on this one.  Finding out we are pregnant was by far the best moment of the year.



TWO.

For Andrew, Burt getting fired was a great day!  Maybe he will be able to enjoy Razorback football again.


Getting Ruby and taking up cycling was a highlight for me.  I enjoyed watching my husband be excited about me wanting to take up this hobby with him.




THREE.

Obviously our Thanksgiving vacation makes the list.  The Notre Dame home game was the highlight for Andrew while I enjoyed our time in Palm Springs more.




FOUR.

Getting all dressed up and dancing the night away with my man at the Hope Ball was a fun night.  I LOVED every minute of it.





A fun night for Andrew was flying on the 787 dreamliner.





FIVE.

Our fifth favorite for 2017 was another one we both agreed on.  Our trip to Mississippi to see Matchbox Twenty.  By far one of the best concerts we've been to.


No comments:

Post a Comment