Sunday, December 31, 2017

Christmas Eve

We always spend Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family.  

This means time with my aunts, uncles, & cousins.









My Mommom moved her piano into the dining room which means there was an ongoing performance all afternoon.




After we finished celebrating at Mommom's house we gathered our things and headed to my parents place to celebrate with them and my brother and his fam.

I immediately changed into my pajamas and made Mikey & Ellie change into their matching pajamas.  Needless to say I was a little more excited about it than they were.


They were a little happier once we started opening presents.  They were so fun to watch this year.  They are old enough to have their own interest and to actually enjoy opening presents.

Mikey loves his hot wheels.






And Ellie LOVES her "Ninnie".  As soon as she opened a Minnie dress from Grammy & Poppy that old nightgown HAD TO GO!!






Grammy & Poppy got them a mini roller coaster.  Ellie was too busy playing with all things Minnie Mouse but Mikey loved it!

 He couldn't wait on Daddy to finish putting it together to play with it.  





These are my people and I love them dearly!

She's learning to love her Drew. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment