Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Weaver Family Christmas

Last night we celebrated Christmas with the husband's family.  It was no small gathering with 32 of us there.  We greatly missed three.  Sara, Millie, & Will were all home sick. 


The garage was the only place we could all fit for a group picture.

I love these people so much.  I tell people often I have the best in-laws EVER!  And I mean it.  

There is always lots of tears and laughter when this group gets together.

I love  watching all the nieces and nephews open gifts.

Such excitement.










We loved having Uncle Kevin & Aunt Sandi join us this year.




These two sat beside each other laughing all night.  I'm pretty sure they both laughed until they cried.




My favorite moment of the night started last month with a text message to Jill.

You see there is this penguin blanket that Andrew grew up with.  When we got married he took  it from his parents' house and brought it with him.  We had the blanket a couple of years before Jill moved in with us.  The blanket disappeared when she moved out and to be honest it's disappearance as been the source for a bit of contention ever since.

Last month I sent Jill a text asking what material this blanket was made of because I thought I might get lucky and find one online somewhere.


I was in shock.

And so very excited for Andrew.

He is not one to get excited over just any present but it was pure JOY when he opened it last night!




 I love everything about this picture.




He is currently laying on the couch cuddled up with the penguin blanket. 

He is one happy man.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment