Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Weekend Fun

Friday was my last day of work before Spring Break.  I may or may not have done a little happy dance when 2:30 rolled around and I was set free.  I love my job but I was more than a little ready for Spring Break and some me time.  

Friday night was Date Night.



We had reservations at our favorite Italian place.


The meal was delicious as always but we managed to save room for our favorite ice cream shop.




What would Date Night be if dinner wasn't followed by a show?






Mama Mia was one of the best things I've seen in a long time.  It was hilarious and refreshing.  I'm ready to go see it again.


Saturday was St. Patrick's Day and we decided to take in the parade.

















It was a fun weekend and the perfect start to Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment