Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday Favorites: Hair and Beauty





I know I've shared about this line of hair products before but I seriously LOVE it.  I rarely use anything else but on the rare occasion that I do I can tell a difference.  I always have more little flyaway hairs when I don't use my Monat products.  Though it's not pictured their dry shampoo is by far the best dry shampoo I've ever used.


I have a drawer full of lipsticks and lip glosses but the one I always fall back on the very first tube of lipstick I ever bought.  It is Bamboo Pink by Clinique.  I love how it gives my lips some color and shimmer without being too bright.




I have dry skin year round, but this winter my face has been insanely dry.  I've had such a hard time with my make up this winter because of it.  I love a good face sheet mask and will do those on a pretty regular basis but I needed something I could use daily.  This moisturizer from Lush is IT!  I put this on my face every night before I go to bed and will sometimes use it as a primer in the morning before I put my makeup on.  It doesn't take a lot of it so this little tub will last me such a long time.



Once every couple of weeks I do a sheet mask in addition to the Lush moisturizer.  I've only tried two different kinds: Sephora's brand and this Tonymony from Ulta.  I love both of them so I haven't ventured out to try other brands.  I recently discovered a face mask subscription club so I might do that as a way to try others.

No comments:

Post a Comment