Monday, January 21, 2019

Avoiding Homework

A few minutes ago I shared on instagram how grad school is teaching me just how indecisive I am.  I am supposed to be making a "how-to" video using screen capturing.  However, I can not seem to settle on an idea for this project.  

So I'm here.

Blogging.  

For the first time this year.

I posted my 2018 Reading List earlier this month but I'm not counting that as real blogging.

I want to get back to blogging.  I can't say that I've missed it.  

I haven't.

However for a few months now I've been feeling a pull back to this little space.  Some friends and some complete strangers have shared with me how my blog has encouraged them or made a difference for others.  

That's what drives me back.

But it also makes me feel like every post needs to be this beautiful, inspiring post.

That's a lot of pressure.

So tonight I'm avoiding homework and just babbling here in hopes that eventually I will babble my way back into a real post that actually says something meaningful.


No comments:

Post a Comment