Friday, May 10, 2019

Where Will We Go Next?

Ask me to describe myself and more than likely the word homebody will be in that description.  I love nights at home curled up on the couch just hanging out.  It's the introvert in me.


But I also love nothing more than travelling with my man!

Palm Springs 2017


You know...home is where he is... and all that.  

Some people have a favorite vacation spot that they go to every year.  

We aren't those people.

Heck most of the time our vacations include multiple spots.

In 2016 we flew to Denver and then took a train to San Francisco








Last summer we took an amazing two week road trip hitting 13 different states.

















We have a goal to visit all 50 states.  Because of work travel, Andrew is well ahead of me.  I've made it clear we hit 50 together.  I'm thinking Alaska will end up being Number 50.

The two week camping trip knocked out quite a few for me and even a couple for Andrew, but I still have a ways to go.




Create Your Own Visited States Map
See all those grey states in the northeast part of the U.S.?

I plan on checking some of those off this summer.

We have reserved an RV and will be doing another big road trip this summer.

We are very excited and in full planning mode.

If you've traveled that area and have recommendations I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment