Sunday, August 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters




**Friday, I learned that my BFF and her husband are expecting their first baby! I am super excited for them. This baby will be like a niece/nephew to me. Can't wait to meet and cuddle.



That makes two babies coming this spring. God is good!!

**My brother was wrestling in Blytheville Friday night. The husband and I headed up there when I got home from school. I was glad we were able to go see him. It was a good match. Unfortunately he lost.




**After wrestling we spent the night with the husband's parents. It was nice to spend some time with them. We were also able to spend some time with Cary, Sara, Jackson, & Millie.


**This morning I ran through a drive thru to pick up breakfast. It was one with two windows. You know...where you pay at the first window and pick up your food at the second window. This morning before I had even finished paying at the first window, my food was hanging out the second window. There was this hand holding my food out the window. Does this bother anyone else? I think it is so rude. I know it's supposed to be fast food, but it seems like they can't get rid of you fast enough when they do this. It is one of my biggest pet peeves.

** This afternoon I took the trash out. I came back in and started unloading the dishwasher. Liberty walked over by the front door and started barking. It was her "something is here that shouldn't be" bark. I thought maybe I didn't shut the door all the way and she saw people outside. I walked over there only to find a snake IN MY HOUSE!!

I am deathly afraid of snakes. I immediately started crying and saying I couldn't get it out. But I couldn't leave it in my house either. Our broom was in the garage and I couldn't very well go out there. I grabbed one of Andrew's golf clubs to shoo it out. I was crying and praying the whole time. then I called the husband freaking out. He of course acts like I'm overreacting. Ummmm....there is a SNAKE IN MY HOUSE!! I got it out, but I can't shake the creepy feeling now. Lib saved my life.

1 comment:

  1. yikes!! i had a snake scare a couple of summers ago and it took a while to get over it...just thinking about it now gives me chills! Way to go Liberty!

    ReplyDelete