Thursday, September 13, 2012

Our Busy Family

We are still waiting for life to slow down here at The Weaver House.  We seem to just go go go all the time. I say that as I'm home from work today.  Ha!

Last weekend we went to the Razorback game in Little Rock.  We had a good time despite how bad the game went.  I'm glad we decided to leave at the end of the third quarter and we weren't there to witness the horrible ending.


The main reason we left early was to drive north to help with the launch of Verge Church.  Andrew's brother, Cary, and his wife, Sara, along with a couple of friends are planting a church.  We had the blessing of going up and being there for their first service.  Andrew helped set up and run sound.  They are renting part of a theater which means they turn it into a church every Sunday and then take it all back down after service.



They had a great turnout.  I'm excited to see how God uses them to reach people for His kingdom.


Last night we were able to drive to Memphis for a concert.  We saw Andy Grammer, Mat Kearney, and Train.  It was such a great show!  We had so much fun.  I don't have any pics because all I had with me was my phone and it just wasn't getting any good pics.

That's why I'm home today.  I knew it would be late when we got back so i decided to take the day off.  We spent the night in Memphis last night and then drove home this morning so Andrew could go to work.  I'm using the day to get caught up on planning and grading for school, or at least that how I'm supposed to be using the day.

This weekend we are heading north again to attend Verge Church.  We are also going to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday.  It should be a fun weekend.

On top of all that I'm helping my mom plan my little brother's wedding.  I cannot believe he will be married in less than a month.  I'm so happy for them.  They are thrilled.  I'm having fun designing invitation and planning decor.  They are also giving me the HUGE honor of being their photographer.  I am so excited about it.  I've been pinning tons of ideas on pinterest.

Do you have a "MUST GET" wedding shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment