Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Random Tuesday Thoughts

{one}

Yesterday was definitely Monday.  I could feel it.  I had a bad case of the Monday blues.  It didn't help that they have been talking about lots of snow for several weeks and now there is none in the forecast for my area.  Bummer!  I guess I should be thankful since we've already had nine snow days.  I just really like sleeping in and staying in my PJs all day.  It's no fun to have to go outside when its this cold.

{two}

I had an appointment today to get my teeth cleaned.  I talked with my dentist about having those four teeth pulled so that we can start the process of getting adult braces. When it was all said and done I had an appointment scheduled to have four teeth extracted next month.  You know you have a good dentist when he convinces you that have four teeth extracted isn't that big of a deal and won't be that bad.



{three}

An appointment that I'm a little more excited is my hair appointment scheduled for Friday morning.  I've been torn between three different looks, but I think I finally know which one I'm going to go with.



{four}

I got a sneak peak at my new blog design and I can't wait to share it with you.  I love it!!  Miranda is so talented and such a sweet friend.  I felt like I didn't give her much to work with for this design but she is coming up with exactly what I had in mind.  Check her work out here.  You will not be disappointed you chose her to give your blog a makeover.

{five}

I just finished reading The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle also known as Big Mama.  I have to confess I had never read her blog before.  I'm not sure what led me to read her books especially since I read Sparkly Green Earrings first and I don't even have children.  But I am so glad I read them.  They were hilarious!  I'm a fan.  If you haven't read them, you need to.  I was laughing out loud.  Andrew would just look over like I was crazy.  It was that funny!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new hair and blog! :)

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine your harmonious relationship with your dentist, Elaina. Glad you found one who can make all those dental procedures easier for you. Anyway, I can’t wait to see what hairstyle you will use. Any updates about your haircut? :)
    Gerald Regni

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s been a while now, Elaina. Have you undergone teeth extraction? I can only imagine how hard it is to think about those four teeth to be extracted. However, I’m sure your dentist will do everything that he can to help you maintain healthier teeth. How are you now? :)

    Stephen Malfair

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did well! People would've cried themselves out if they'd have to an extraction, so you should pat yourself on the back for enduring that painful ordeal. Not everyone can go through four extractions in a day. I hope you can recover painlessly. Just keep taking those pain meds in the first week or so, and it'll all be fine.
    Randy Farmer @ HoustonSmileDocs.com

    ReplyDelete