Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Vacation Spots

Andrew and I are growing more and more excited about our upcoming trip to the beach with his family.  Long days of lying on the beach, soaking up the sun, reading a good book...Perfection.

While we love a good beach vacation we like a little variety in our vacations.  Maybe because we have a long list of places we want to visit and things we want to see.

Just for fun I'm sharing ten places I want to visit someday.


{one}
Doesn't everyone dream of visiting Hawaii?  Andrew has actually been a couple of times so it doesn't have the same appeal to him as it does to me.  


{two}
Australia....What can I say?  I love an Australian accent.  


{three}
The Grand Canyon....our Father is an amazing artist.


{four}
The Redwood Forest


{five}
Skiing in Colorado...though I'm pretty sure I'd spend most of my time by the fire with a book in hand.

{six}
Six Flags...any of them...I love roller coasters.  Sadly I'm married to someone who doesn't.

{seven}
Charleston, SC.  We've actually been talking about this one quite a bit lately.  It might be next year's vacation destination.  History and beach all one.  It's the perfect mix for us.

{eight}
Niagra Falls


{nine}
London


{ten}
Greece




Have you been to any of these places?  What did you think?  

Where would you like to vacation?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the beach!!

    We've started a list of places we want to take the girls. We want to show them the world! :)

    Love your list - most of these are on our list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!!! I have been to most of these! I vote go to New Zealand over Australia! Even when we were in NZ, most of the Austrailians said NZ is so much better :)

    ReplyDelete