Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Wednesday night we celebrated Thanksgiving with Andrew's family.  We were blessed to get host again this year.  We LOVE hosting.  It is so much fun to fill our house with family.  

It's always loud and busy and a bit crazy. 

This is the only picture I took all night.  Andrew's brother Cary, our nephew Tyler, and me.  Love these guys!

And then the minute they all leave it is quiet and sad.  It always makes me a little weepy.

We love having everyone here.  The adults visiting downstairs while the kids run around playing upstairs.

Everyone spent the night Wednesday night.  After breakfast Thursday morning we all went our separate ways to celebrate Thanksgiving with more family.

Andrew and I spent the day with my family at my Mommom's house.


No one was stepping up to carve the turkey so I did it this year.  First time for everything.

My favorite part of Thanksgiving this year was that the secret was finally out.

I'm going to be an aunt again!!

I could not be more excited.

My brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in June.  

I began crafting as soon as I found out.


I cannot wait to love on and spoil him or her rotten.  June can't get here fast enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment