Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015 Part Two

After the dumplings were made and our guests had gone home, we loaded up the car and headed to Andrew's parent's house. 

We decided to celebrate Christmas on the 26th this year.  Since Andrew and I had no more plans on Christmas Day and Big Man wanted a traditional meal we decided we would do just that.

It was the year of Christmas Bread.

A story I'm sure we won't soon forget.



Father and son carving the turkey.

It was a fun night just relaxing with family.


The rest of the family joined us Saturday morning for brunch.

It's quite the crew when we all get together.  

Loud and crazy

A million different conversations all at once.

I love it!




We had  brunch this year and I must say it was the best idea!  Breakfast is my favorite meal so I absolutely loved it.

Brunch was followed by presents.

My mother and father-in-law have a stocking for each of their children, their spouses, and all the grandkids.




















The celebration continued later that evening at Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sandi's house.







No comments:

Post a Comment