Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Life Lately

The blogging rut lives on.

We are just living life lately and it doesn't seem like any of it is blog worthy.

But like I said before I like being able to look back and see what we were doing.

We did have some fun this past weekend.

Seth, Melissa, Mikey, and Ellie spent the night with us Friday.

I love nothing more than seeing these babies first thing in the morning with their sleepy eyes.



We made breakfast and just kind of lazed around the house.

Well the adults lazed around the house.

The babes were all over the place.

They are both walking more and more and it makes this Aunt E so happy and sad all at the same time.

I told Seth and Melissa that I cannot imagine how it feels to be their parents.  I'm just the aunt and it breaks my heart at how quickly they are growing.  It is so fun to watch them learn new things but at the same time I miss these teeny tiny babies.





We spent a little time at Spring Fest checking out the vendors, eating carnival food, and visiting the petting zoo.




It was time for them to go home all too soon.


Andrew left yesterday for two weeks in Florida.

Cue the tears.

I'm not one of those wives who rejoices when the husband is gone.

It's only day two and I already miss him and am ready for him to be home.

He is working just outside of Orlando.

Oh how I wish I could have gone and spent a week in Orlando.

But school is still in session.

So until next time, Mickey Mouse, until next time.

Speaking of school....Only 21 one more days.

I shared on facebook this week that this school year has flown by.

I am so thankful for my coworkers. 

They have helped me get through what has been both the best and worst year of my life.

God knew I needed to be at RB during this season of my life.

I sometimes forget this is only my first year there.

It has felt like home from day one.




No comments:

Post a Comment