Saturday, April 9, 2016

Masters Porch Party 2016

Family is good.

Friends are good. 

But when your family are your best friends and your friends are like family...well that's the best.

My heart is full.

Last night our home was filled with 14 guests.


We ate.  We played. We talked.  And we laughed.


We stayed up way past my bedtime just enjoying the fellowship with one another.


Today 14 more people joined us for our first Masters Porch Party.



Our house was filled with people and noise, but more than that it was filled with love.

This morning the guys played a round of golf.

The trash talking was intense.

They came back thinking one team had won by three strokes.


A quick recount revealed the other team had actually won by six strokes.

(The one in green is my favorite)


While the guys played golf, the ladies stayed behind to cook and set everything up.  I so enjoyed this time with my sister-in-laws and friends.


This was a simple party but I love the way it turned out.











I didn't take many pictures during the party. I was simply enjoying visiting with everyone.  But I could not resist snapping a few pictures of the three youngest of my nieces and nephews playing together.





I also had to get a picture of me and Miss Julia Kate.  She is our friends Kyle and Robyn's little girl and she is absolutely precious.


And of course a quick selfie with these two guys.  Such a fund time celebrating their birthdays today.


No comments:

Post a Comment