Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Few Random Thoughts

I am determined to be more present here on the blog this year, yet it is already the 7th day of the new year and I haven't blogged a thing.

I've started several post in my head, but I can't seem to find the time or energy to get them from my head to to here.

Going back to school after Christmas break has kicked my tail.  I finally came home Wednesday afternoon, laid on the couch for a couple of hours watching TV, and then went to bed at 7:30.

It was much needed.

I struggled to get out of bed every single morning this past week until Friday.

Friday I was wide awake at 5:15.

Friday we had a snow day and I didn't even have to go to work.

As much as I didn't want a snow day (I'd rather have my days in the summer) it was a much needed snow day.

Andrew worked from home.

We spent the day working, reading, and working on a puzzle.


If you want to know more about my exciting puzzle adventures, follow me on SnapChat.  It's riveting stuff I tell ya.



I just finished reading this book...



It was sooo good.  It is a book for young adults, but I recommend it to anyone.  Historical Fiction...about the Berlin Wall.

I could not put it down.

I always set myself a goal to read 52 books a year.  This year I decided to up that goal to 70 books in 2017.  It feels like a lofty goal, but I think I can do it.

We are getting ready to jump back into the world of fertility treatments.  I have had lots of emotions about that, so many that they need their on blog post.  I'll share soon I promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment