Friday, July 7, 2017

Five on Friday

ONE.


I've been toying with the idea of bangs for over a year now. Andrew is not a fan so I always talk myself out of it.  Not anymore.  I went to a new stylist who felt like an old friend yesterday and cut over three inches off my hair and got myself some bangs.  I LOVE it!!

Thank you Jen for recommending Kami. :)  She's fabulous.


TWO.


Speaking of hair, I started using a new shampoo a couple of months ago and I can already tell a huge difference in my hair.  It is healthier, thicker, and smoother than it's ever been.  I quickly became a huge fan of Monat products.  I signed up as a VIP so I could get a discount and I'm so glad I did.  If you are interested let me know and I'll get you in touch with my Monat girl.


THREE.

Last night I went to Zumba for the first time in over a year.  Seriously.  I do not remember the last time I went to a class.  I was easily the youngest one there and it was a very small class.  There were seven of us plus the instructor.  The instructor introduced me to the other ladies and most of them are or were in education.  They get together once a month to eat after a short Zumba class.  They were so welcoming and friendly.  Some would even stop during a song to talk to me.  It felt so good and I'm glad I went.  Pretty sure you will find me there every Monday and Thursday night from now on.


FOUR.


I've recently started listening to Podcast while I drive.  Most of the ones I listen to are education related, but I've been loving A Mom's Story by Megan.  It may be called A Mom's Story but it is not just for mom's.  It is stories of women and the journeys God has taken them on in life.  



FIVE.

Have you seen the new craze that is donut walls?  I'm obsessed with this idea.  I want to throw a party just so I can have an excuse to make a donut wall.  So if you receive an invitation from me to some random party just know that there will be a wall of donuts waiting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment