Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Who Will Baby Look Like?

This past weekend Andrew and I did some purging at the Heber house.  While we were cleaning out closets and other storage areas we came across some old pictures that we haven't looked at in a long time.  We sat at the kitchen table for quite awhile looking at old pictures, reminiscing, and laughing.

Among those pictures were a few baby/toddler pictures.  These were easily my favorite to look at and talk about.  As I studied each picture I couldn't help but wonder who Baby will look like.  What features will he or she have from each of us?  Will Baby have Weaver ears?  My big eyes?  I simply cannot begin to fathom that moment when we see and hold our sweet baby for the first time.  

I posted a couple pictures of Andrew as a baby and said I wouldn't hate it if Baby looks like his or her Daddy.  However since he weighed almost 10 pounds at birth I hope Baby is closer to my birth size of 6 pounds.  

Will Baby look like Daddy?
























Or will Baby look like Momma?










No comments:

Post a Comment