Thursday, July 18, 2019

New England Lighthouses and Giant Boots

Rise and Shine!

It's time to knock some more states off the list.



Day 7 of our trip was another one of my favorite days of the trip.

Have I said that about all the days?

Maybe.

It was just such a fun trip.

We hit the road early and headed toward Massachusetts.

It's a good thing I don't live in Massachusetts because try as I may I can not say that word correctly have the time.






I especially enjoyed the views as we drove on this day.

Along our way to our next campsite we stopped to pick up our rental car.

We wanted a car to easily navigate the streets of New England.

This means I got to drive the car while Andrew drove the RV.



We made it to our campsite at Salisbury Beach.

Driving in was fun.  

I have a love for coastal towns.





We parked the RV and hooked it up and immediately headed to the beach.







I think he's cute.

#SorryNotSorry



We collected a few shells and then headed out on a mission to find a lighthouse.






Talk about picture perfect.

I immediately fell in love with this lighthouse and the view and everything about it.

We did a little shopping in Kennebunkport, Maine and got as close as we could get to Walker's Point.






No Bushes were spotted but they have a beautiful place up there in Maine.

Our next adventure was one of my requests.

The husband rolled his eyes a few times but in the end he drove me further away from camp so I could lay eyes on....

The Largest Duckboot Ever!






Any who doesn't want to drive this bad boy around town?


We ended our day with a little shopping and a failed attempt to see another lighthouse..

It was a really good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment