Friday, June 6, 2008

Oreos and Swimsuits

Okay for about the past week now I've been actively searching for a swimsuit for this summer. Do I need a new one? Of course not. I have enough to get me through the summer. However, I'm going to a pool party this weekend and on vacation next month, so yes I guess I do feel the need for a new one. I'm not sure why. I know that I hate shopping for them. In fact, swimsuits are my least favorite thing to shop for. I hate the way I look in all of them. I just really don't like my body. What I hate even more is that everyone thinks because I weigh 110 I look good in anything. Well, no I don't. I'm not even happy with the fact that I weigh 110. I'm sure some people are saying they hate me for saying that, and that's fine. You can feel that way. But here's the thing, this is the most I've ever weighed. I'm starting to get love handles which is totally not cool. While everyone else may see me as tiny, I don't. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm huge or anything like that. I'm just saying that like most other girls (or at least I think most other girls) I am not happy with my body.

With all that being said, now let me say that I'm sitting here stuffing my face with oreos as I type this. And double stuffed oreos at that. I know I shouldn't be eating them, but they are just so yummy. In fact, sugar is definitely one of my favorite ingredients for food. I know I'm going to be a fat diabetic in no time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment