Monday, June 9, 2008

Pool Party & Student Council




Okay, so we really enjoyed the pool party this past weekend. Liberty wasn't a huge fan of swimming, but she had fun all the same. These are a few pics from the day.
Today we had in-service at school. It was good. I learned several things I want to use in August. We will finish it tomorrow and I'm actually looking forwar to going back. The most exciting thing of the day - I'm the new Middle School Student Council Sponsor. At first I was just like what? You want me? But I'm very please that my principal and another teacher felt I was worthy of the job. I started doing some research as soon as I got home because I thought, I have no idea what I'm doing. Now I'm really excited. Andrew and I were talking about how to elect officer and select members, so I think I have that figured out. I found some good ideas online, and am definitely getting excited.
Sad thing of the day - Andrew left for San Antonio. :( He'll be back on Wednesday, but I still hate it when he is gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment