Thursday, September 10, 2009

Francesca Battistelli


I am not the person who listens to the entire cd when I get a new one. I'm just not. I listen to the one or two songs I know over and over, but that's it. I do this because I like to be able to sing along with whatever I listen too. I'm also not the person who can hear a song one time and know the lyrics. I have to hear a song SEVERAL times before I know the lyrics. I often play a few lines of a song, and start over adding a few lines each time until I have learned the entire song. I'm am the kind of person who likes to only hear songs the way I've learned them. I don't do remakes. Again, it is because I like to sing along. I get used to singing a song a certain way, and it is near impossible for me to change that.

This really limits the music I listen too. I often never really get to know all the songs on my cd. I rarely hear a song and love it the first time around.

One cd may have changed all of this...


I received Francesca's new cd on Sunday as a birthday present from my brother. Let me just tell you, it hasn't left the cd player since I opened it. I absolutely love this cd. Every single song!!! I am already singing along with almost every song. Every time I get in my car, I turn it on and immediately began dancing and singing as I drive. Don't worry... I keep both hands on the wheel. The cd is so uplifting. I really feel God talking to me every time I listen to it. I just want to go buy the cd for everyone I know. In my opinion, it is a must have for your cd collection!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I love to get new music that I can sing along to!

    ReplyDelete