Monday, September 7, 2009

Seems like forever!

I feel like I haven't truly blogged in forever. By that I mean really read your blogs or post on mine. I came home Thursday from school to find our internet not working. The husband was still in Monroe and couldn't figure it out over the phone. So.. I've pretty much been limited to internet on my phone, which is great but it just isn't the same.

Now... I feel like I have so much to blog about that it would scare off any reader to read a post that long. I will give you the very very quick run down.

Thursday... I come home to no internet and find out the husband isn't coming home as planned. I sit outside Pasta Jacks for free interent, car battery dies, sister-in-laws comes to give me a jump start. I go to Auto Zone to get the battery checked out, spend an hour there to learn my batter is dead.

Friday... Very long day at school. Husband finally comes home. We attend his 10 year class reunion. Not my favorite time, but I guess it could have been worse.

Saturday... I was not a happy camper. But we watched the hogs start the season with a victory so it wasn't too bad. Still no internet at this point.

Sunday... Starts off bad, church helps. Finally all things are good in the Weaver house again except still no net. Sunday afternoon, my little brother comes down to celebrate my birthday since he wasn't able to last weekend. He gave me the new Britt Nicole cd and Francesca Batastelli cd so I've been jammin.


Today.. still no internet. Drew has been on the phone all day trying to get it fixed. Someone is coming tomorrow to work on the line. He finally got my phone set up so I can use my phone to get online. Married to a genius.


As for the upcoming week... tomorrow I'm "hosting" my first pep rally at school. I'm a bit stressed about this. I have never done anything like this before and I'm just worried that I'm not thinking of everything. I just pray it goes smoothly.

Andrew has to go back to Monroe tomorrow morning and spend the night. I'm actually not sad for me this time. I think I have too much to do for school for that. But I do feel bad for him. He is completely worn out and in need of rest. He has really taken it easy this weekend, but it just hasn't been enough for him to catch up.


So there it the last few days in a nutshell. I have lots on my mind that I would like to post about, but it is way to much for one post. So stay tuned for more. :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the pep rally! I am sure it will go very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see a post from you! :)

    Tell that baby brother of mine to go to bed early every night...he needs his rest.

    I'll be praying for your pep rally! Most importantly...have fun! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you have had a rough few days. hope this week turns out better. Good luck with the pep rally - I am sure it will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete