Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Random Wednesday

Oh my!  I'm stressed and scatter brained today.  So much going through my mind so you are getting a random post today.

We have one of those little inspiration calendars with a different saying for each day in our bathroom at school.  I don't remember exactly what it said today, but it was along the lines of If you don't want to look old you have to look in the mirror with the right attitude.  I thought that was so true about so many things.  Our attitude plays a big part in our lives.  We need to look in the mirror each day and choose to have a positive attitude.

My baby brother is getting married in TWO days.  I cannot believe it.  Even though he is 25 and by all definitions an adult, to me he will be an adult on Friday when he gets married.  Funny to me.  Never knew I felt that way until now.  I had a good cry the other day while driving home from work about him getting married.  Not because I'm sad about it.  I love my soon to be sister-in-law and I love seeing my brother so incredibly happy.  I guess they were tears of happy.  But a little sad too.  I feel like our relationship will change when he gets married.

I'm crazy I know.  Like I said I just feel like he is becoming an adult.  It's crazy to think of him as someone's husband, though I know he will be a good one.

My parents will have an empty house for the first time in 29 years.

This past weekend I was able to go up to parents for the weekend.  Saturday I went with Seth and Melissa to Blanchard Springs to take some engagement pics for them.  I had a blast spending the day with them and playing photographer.  These are my favorites from our day.





Next week is spirit week at school.  This seriously might be my favorite week.  Things are crazy and chaotic and it is a little challenging to teach, but it is oh so fun.  We have some new dress up days that I'm really excited about.  Be on the lookout for some crazy pics of me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment