Monday, October 22, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

* It's a four day work week this week.  Excited to have Friday off even if I'm spending part of it at the dentist.

*I have chosen a location for our family pictures.  Not I just have to figure out what I'm going to wear.

*Andrew bought groceries last weekend.  I requested  Frosted Flakes.  Apparently they now have 25% less sugar.  This results in a box of Corn Flakes masquerading as Frosted Flakes.  YUCK!



*I have been listening music for a couple of weeks now.    I'm tempted to go ahead and put up my Christmas tree.

* I ordered a new monogrammed phone case this past weekend.  I can't wait for it to get here.  I'm ready for a new look on my phone.

* I haven't bitten my nails since August 11.  That's a big deal for me.  Keeping them  painted is the key.

*I am loving these nails.  They make me laugh.  I'm hoping my guy can paint these for me in a few months.


I have the cheesy Christmas sweater to match. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment