Friday, October 19, 2012

Ups and Downs


Weekends.  Are they not seriously the greatest thing?  This week has been an absolute roller coaster.  There have been some great highlights, but there have also been some pretty low points.

Monday was a particularly hard day for me.  I don't want to go into details, but it was a day when my heart was hurting pretty deeply.  I am so thankful for family and friends to lift me up when I need it.  They also let me vent and cry when I need to do that.  

God is good.  No matter what!

I am so thankful for the husband.  Though sometimes his logical thinking drives me mad, he has a way of making me smile always.  I found these old pictures this past weekend while I was cleaning out my closet.  Life with him has always been fun.



On a completely different note, I have set a date for us to have some family pictures taken.  They will be the pictures we use for our Christmas card this year, but we also need to update our family picture that hangs in our living room.  Lincoln Baxter needs to grace our walls.

Oh Lincoln Baxter.  This little guy has soooo much energy.  He is absolutely crazy.  We just thought Lib was crazy.  She's got nothing on this boy.  But he can also be the sweetest little guy.


Don't you just love those ears?  Andrew says he Weaver ears.  Ha!

Back to the family photos.  I have a date set, but I have no idea what we are going to wear or even where we are going to have the photos taken.  I have a couple of ideas thanks to our photographer, but I am really struggling with choosing.

I really want to go buy something new for the pictures.  Why is that I feel the need to have a new outfit for big events?  Yes, pictures are a big event!


No comments:

Post a Comment