Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wardrobe, Cleaning, Boats, & Crafts

The other day Miranda and I were talking about our wardrobe.  For most of my life I have been a t-shirt & jeans kind of girl.  But a couple of years ago I started trying to dress up a little more.  Pinterest has helped with that A LOT.  I'm learning to "play" with items in my closet. 

Thursday I decided to put together some pieces that I've never worn together before.  By the time I was ready for work I was feeling very nerdy chic.  I played up my nerdy while waiting on a train.  Sometimes a girl gets bored and has to take pictures of herself making silly faces.  Surely I'm not the only one.  I really hope I'm not the only one. 


Andrew and I have been cleaning all weekend.  Literally!  We have a guy coming to look at our house tonight.  We are praying he decides he likes it and wants to buy it.

Our house hasn't looked this good in a long time.




When you spend your entire weekend scrubbing baseboards, toilets, and floors you have to stop for a moment for crazy photos.  I told him to make a silly face...




We stopped long enough today to run to Lowe's for supplies and to grab lunch.  I went out looking like a complete bum in my sweats tucked into my rain boots.  I had to take a picture.  This outfit was too cool not to share.




I received my first free product from Thirty-One this week.  I earned this awesome inside out bag just for booking some parties.  I LOVE it!






We also became boat owners this week.  We are super excited about this.  The husband and I along with a few family members & friends are counting down the days until it is warm enough to use it.  We are dreaming about summer nights on the lake eating dinner on the boat.

We are pretty sure we've settle on a name for the boat, but I'm not sharing until it is final.



It's going to be a busy week this week.  I have skate night and parent teacher conferences, but it's also a four day week.  I'm looking forward to a long weekend with the husband and my first Thirty-One Conference.


I also plan to be crafty this week.  Miranda and I have challenged each other to make at least one thing we have pinned.  I'm actually planning on being the overachiever and making two.  I'm going to bake some lemon cookies and make a t-shirt.  That's the goal anyways.

You should join us.  What have you pinned that you can make this week?




1 comment:

  1. love the boat, and congrats on your 31 success! pinnning I do not do and not sure hwat it is:))) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete