Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Night Randoms

1.  It has been raining all day.  We definitely needed it.  The rain has also made the temperature drop.  It's been nice.  Whenever it starts to cool off, I start listening to Baby Its Cold Outside by James Taylor.  I love it.



2.  Andrew and I have attended the past two Razorback football games.  It has been an absolute blast.  But I'm not going to lie.  I'm looking forward to watching the game on TV tomorrow from the comfort of our home.  I'm planning to make some chili cheese nachos for the game.  Yum!!

3. We close on our house in less than a month.  I am so ready!  We are going to have the blessing of hosting my family for Christmas this year.  I could not be more excited about that.

4.  Speaking of Christmas cards I have already started planning ours.  We have scheduled our photo shoot with Uncle Kevin - he is so amazing to take our picture every year.  It's not easy with two crazy dogs.  I even think I have the card design picked out already.  I just have to figure out outfits and we will be ready.

5.  The Voice returns Monday.  Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment