Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekends

I have been living for the weekends the past few weeks.

I think I am finally starting to get used to working again.  The whole getting up early and teaching all day has had me exhausted.

Friday afternoon I came home and crashed.  It was a lazy Friday evening.  I don't even really remember Friday night.  Pretty sure I slept for most of it.

Saturday morning I woke up early and got ready for a day in LR.

I had a Thirty-One party that morning.  It was the first home show I've done in a while.  I enjoyed it so much!!  

I've got to step out of my comfort zone and start meeting new customers in my new hometown.  I miss doing home shows.  

It was a great party!  My hostess earned over $200 in products and nothing makes me happier than helping my hostess earn lots of free goodies.

After the party Andrew and I went in a few stores to look at home decor.

We close on our new house in 39 days.  

Then we headed over to the stadium for the Razorback Game.

It was so incredibly hot!!!

Miserable kind of hot.

I lost count of how many bottles of water we went through.  

We had fun despite the heat.  

And it was worth it since we won!

Love my hogs but they have some work to do before we play some of the SEC teams or we are going to be in big trouble.



We started today with church.  I sat in with our 412.  That is the name of our 5th-7th grade class.  We had 17 students -most of which were boys- in a tiny little room right off the sanctuary which means we have to be very quiet.

It was a lot of fun.

Next Sunday I am scheduled to serve in the nursery.  I am excited!!

Andrew and I just finished Connect classes so now I'm trying out some different areas and praying about where I am supposed to serve and how I will get connected with my church family.

Since I was in with 412 this morning, I missed the sermon.  :(  Andrew said it was really good.  Thankfully we put our messages on our website so I can watch it later this week.

Now it is time to finish getting ready for tomorrow and then off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your comment on another blog and just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and you are not alone!!! Cute pic by the way ;) Church and football always equal a great weekend

    ReplyDelete