Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Thoughts

Only two more sleeps until Thanksgiving break.  I am more than ready.  I'm ready to sleep in and stay in my PJs all day.  I'm ready for Mommom's chicken & dumplings.  I'm ready to have our house full of family.  I'm ready for Black Friday shopping with my momma & SIL.

Andrew & I are having fun preparing Weaver's Bed & Breakfast.  :)  We bought our home with the hope that we would have the opportunity to host family.  We love that they are all coming here for Thanksgiving and that several of them are spending the night.  We hope all of our guest enjoy their stay and will come back for Christmas.

I sweet talked Andrew into watching Hunger Games last weekend so that he would be caught up on the story when he took me to see Catching Fire.  We had plans to go see it Friday evening, but they were all sold out.  We ended up going to our nephew, Waylon's, basketball game.  I was bummed about missing the movie, but our evening turned out even better.  It was fun to get to watch Waylon and visit with Jayna & Tony.  It blesses my heart when my husband gets to spend time with his siblings.  He loves every minute of it and so do I.

We have hired someone to build a fence.  He is picking up materials and starting tomorrow.  We could not be happier about this.  The LBs will be excited to be able to go outside without being on a leash.  Last weekend when it was so warm I went out with them and just sat in the yard while they roamed around and sniffed.  They were still on leashes but they didn't have to come right back in the house like they normally do.  It's probably the longest they've been outside since we moved.  We are hoping the fence will be finished before everyone gets here Wednesday night.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys to be able to host family for the holidays! That's like every girls dream - including MINE! I can't wait until we can do that, too! Be sure to post pictures ;)

    Love you sweet friend! I hope you have a wonderful week AND Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that you can host people!!! What a blessing to you and them!

    ReplyDelete