Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Three on Tuesday


I cannot believe it’s been almost a month since I last blogged.  I have so much that I want to blog about for my own personal memories.  I love looking back at our adventures.  I had started this post for Five on Friday but never posted it so I decided to make it Three on Tuesday.  Creativity at its finest ladies and gentlemen. 


1. We have been in our new house for three weeks now.  Our lives have been a crazy blur of boxes for the past three weeks.  How can two people have so much stuff?  Not only do we have all of our things to unpack and put away, but we also bought A LOT of stuff from the previous owners.  It has been fun going through all of it.  There are several things that are a mystery to us.  We have had lots of good laughs over our guesses at what these items are.  I tend to believe whatever Andrew says even when he is just making something up. 

Two of our nephews came over to help us move.  We could not have done it without them.  Cody and Pryce are seriously some of the sweetest boys ever.  They are such sweet gentlemen and don’t mind helping us with whatever we need – except moving scrapbook desk back down stairs.  Ya’ll I thought they were going to die carrying my scrapbook desk up stairs.  It is huge – even when it is broken down into three pieces. 



2.   Moving has been hard on Liberty & Lincoln.  Liberty doesn’t do well with change.  She likes her routine.  She has been a little distant the past three weeks.  A lot of it has to do with the fact that she doesn’t a fence right now.  She can’t just go outside and run around.  She is cooped up with her crazy brother in the hallway all day.  It absolutely breaks our heart.  She will sit at the door and just cry because she wants to go outside and play.  We are in the process of finding someone to build a fence for her.

Lincoln on the other hand…. Oh My!  Sweet boy has never had to be inside for so long.  He might just eat us out of house and home.  In the past three weeks he has eaten rat poison, three coats, cardboard, a night light, Swiffer pads, and who knows what else.  The little guy thinks everything is food.

In the mornings they get up with me and I take them outside to potty.  As soon as we come back in Liberty goes and gets back in bed with Andrew.  Lincoln is my little morning shadow.  He lays on the bathmat while I shower and follows me everywhere I go.  I have no idea what he does after I leave and before Andrew gets up.  I’m sure he eats something.



3.  We took Christmas card pics Sunday afternoon.  Our sweet friends came over to help us out.  Amanda was able to capture a shot of Andrew & I that we both love.  If we are friends on facebook then you’ve seen it.  I’m a little disappointed that I posted it on facebook.  Normally I don’t like sharing the picture we are going to use ahead of time, but when I posted on facebook I didn’t think we were going to use it.  It doesn’t have the LBs in it.  I took the dogs out and tried to capture a good picture of each of them to add to the card.  With a sick day yesterday I was able to get our card made.  I LOVED it.  Andrew didn’t.  I was a little bummed that I couldn’t do what I wanted.  We have had so much change in our lives this year that I wanted to do a year in review card.  That isn’t happening but I will say I’m pleased with the changes that I made and it will be a lot less expensive because it is no longer double sided. 

Christmas cards should not be as stressful as I make them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment