Monday, August 11, 2014

James Taylor

First, I just want to say thank you to everyone for the classroom love.  My classroom is my home away from home so I like for it to be a happy colorful place.  I can't believe school starts a week from today.  It's just crazy.


Andrew and I saw James Taylor in concert Friday night.  This was our second time seeing him, but this time we had front row seats.  We were pretty excited.

Andrew bought an album to have signed and he scored the first autograph of the night.



It was a great show.  He is a funny guy.  And so nice.  He signs autographs during intermission until the band pulls him away to sing again.

We hung out at the end of the show and got a picture with him.

Not the most flattering picture of Andrew and me but we're with James Taylor so who cares!


No comments:

Post a Comment