Sunday, September 21, 2014

Starting Fall a Few Days Early

I have been in full Fall mode this weekend.

After seeing a couple people post about their new Bath & Body Works candles, I had to go get some of my own.  Social media peer pressure is real y'all.

So far I've burned Pumpkin Apple and Bourbon Butterscotch.  They both smell amazing but Pumpkin Apple is my favorite. They all smell yummy.  It was hard to choose only four.

There is something about Fall that makes me want to bake.  And I don't bake.  I woke up Saturday morning at 6:30.  Boo!  I was wide awake so I decided to go buy groceries.  

It's never a good idea to buy groceries when you are hungry and in the mood to bake.  Especially when there only two people in your house to eat everything you make.  

I made some apple cider muffins for breakfast.  They were yummy! 


I'm not the only one enjoying this fall weather.  Ever since we installed a doggy door we hardly see our Lincoln Baxter anymore.  The little guy loves being outside.



As much as were are loving that fall is right around the corner, we are still enjoying summer too.  We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon on the lake.  Lounging and lunch on The Liberty Belle.




In true fall fashion there were frito chili pies and football.  Razorbacks scored their third win of the season.  WPS!

And for dessert?

Cheesecake on a reese's cup of course.

It's one of our favorites.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Holiday baking, too - it just makes it FEEL like the holidays that way! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete