Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Halloween Edition

  Tomorrow night I will open the door a few dozen times with a big bowl of candy in hand.  I love seeing all those cute little kiddos all dressed up in their costumes.

I wonder how many Elsa and Annas will show up at my door tomorrow.  

I remember dressing up as a witch and a clown when I was a kid.  I feel like I was one of those two things every year because that's all I remember.  I do remember being a razorback when I was in 6th grade.  I got to bring a friend trick-or-treating with me that year.  I thought that was pretty cool.  I felt so big.  Every other year my brother and I would meet up with our cousins at our Mommom's house.  She always had full sized candy bars for us.  And then we would go trick-or-treating in her neighborhood.

Apparently I was Minnie Mouse one year too.  



How cool is that plastic costume?



Flash forward to my first Halloween as a married woman.  Andrew and I went as Animal Control and a dalmatian. 



What was your favorite costume as a kid?

1 comment: