Friday, September 18, 2015

Five on Friday

I've been in a rut with blogging lately.  I don't feel up to blogging about the heaviness that is a failed adoption, but it seems wrong to blog about nothingness as if the failed adoption never happened.

The nothingness is easier though so in an attempt to get back into this whole blogging thing I decided to link up with some fun ladies for Five on Friday.



ONE:

Andrew had to go out of town earlier this week for work.  I took this trip of his as an opportunity to sweet talk my momma and daddy into cooking dinner for me and my brother and his family.  It didn't take much sweet talking.  It was nice to spend an evening with them.







TWO:

I have an obsession with subscription.  I've never actually signed up for one, but I've started the process more times than I can count.  You know...Stitch Fix, Bark Box, Birch Box...and on and on and on.  This past week my best friend sent me info about one that was new to me.


You get a cute little bag with 5 beauty products each month.  When you sign up you take a little  beauty quiz to help guide them in what products to send you.  And the best part?  It's only $10/month.  I cannot wait to get my first bag.

THREE:

I just finished the first two books in the Angel Walking series by Karen Kingsbury.  There are two books in the series that are not out yet.  The third book will be out in April.  Finishing the second book was a strong reminder why I don't read books in a series until the whole series is out.  Cliffhangers are not my friend!





FOUR:

I've already started thinking about our Christmas card for the year.  I was looking at different ones on Etsy the other day and I found this one...

I sent it to Andrew and told him I thought it would be fun to do a "fancy" card this year.  His response?  "I look better than that every day.

Oh I do love how he makes me laugh.


FIVE:

Andrew and I are headed to Fayetteville tomorrow to watch the hogs play and I couldn't be more excited!  I just hope tomorrow's game turns out a bit differently than last Saturday's game.

WPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment