Friday, June 10, 2016

Five on Friday

Well it's been a bit of an emotional day around here.

Infertility blows!

I thought it might be fun and maybe even cheer me up to do a little Five on Friday post.

Let's talk about some happy stuff.  

ONE

I fully intend to live in dresses this summer.  They are so cool and comfy.  I scored this one at Old Navy today.  I loved it so much I bought it in this fun pink and in black.

(I call this picture The Flamingo)

TWO

This book came out Tuesday.  I finished it on Wednesday.  I would have finished it Tuesday but there is this little thing called sleep.

This is the best book I've read in a long time.  I lost count of how many times I literally laughed out loud...and I'm not talking a little giggle...I'm talking full on bust out laughing out loud.



THREE


I posted this picture on Instagram earlier this week.  I don't wear my hair down very often.  I didn't have time to put it up on this particular morning so down it was.  I was seriously in awe of how long it has gotten.  I kind of like it.


FOUR

I have already bought several little things for my new classroom theme.  It's all travel and adventure.  I'm loving this theme and cannot wait to see it all come together.  Pictures coming soon.

FIVE

After an emotionally hard day there is nothing better than an hour on our boat just relaxing with my sweetheart eating good food.  It was exactly what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment